Casa de Vistas
- 2000 sq ft with ocean views
- Sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Optional casita for 2 available
- Satellite TV, Wifi, Pool table
- Secure compound and parking
- Rental car available
- 3rd story patio with 360 view of Loreto
- 10 minutes walk to historic center
- 15 minutes walk to malecon
- Discounts on LCE glass bottom boat tours
- Discounts on LCE boat charters
- Access to our organic garden
What to do in Loreto? We have the best tour in Loreto - according to TripAdvisor. A half-day adventure that’s economical, all-inclusive, and fun for the whole family!
We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best tour in Loreto. We offer Loreto’s ONLY glass bottom boat, the Wantosea, with 42 sq ft of viewing area, where you can enjoy all the natural beauty of the Sea of Cortez – without ever getting wet! (Unless you want to…) It’s ranked the best tour in Loreto on TripAdvisor.
We also offer El Pedorrito, a custom-rigged 26’ Davis Explorer, for sportfishing and private charter. Our captain has more than 40 years experience in the waters around Loreto and knows the best spots to enjoy your activity of choice. We haven’t earned best tour in Loreto for El Pedorrito yet - but we’re working on it!
Wantofish and Wantoplay are our 2 newest additions, they are perfect for smaller groups and extended time periods.
All of our tours includes snacks, lunch, drinks, use of snorkel equipment, knowledgeable and friendly crew, and best of all - the beautiful waters and sea life around the islands of Loreto Bay National Marine Park. Loreto is truly a Pueblo Magico!
Check our TripAdvisor reviews, our food is great too!